This is the official website of the ALEiens Homebrew Club serving Philadelphia and its suburbs, Bucks County, Montgomery County, and Central New Jersey.
The ALEiens are dedicated to exchanging out-of-this-world home brewing information and brewing techniques.
Established in May 2008, the ALEiens meet monthly at The Hulmeville Inn. We have just over 65 paying members and see around 35-45 members at each meeting. Though, our most popular member is Zymie. If you haven't met our ALEien Zymie, you're missing out!
Not a member? No problem! Stop in to any meeting, check us out, and if you like it, come back again and become a member.
Tuesday, 12/18/2018, 7:30pm
@ Hulmeville Inn
Don’t forget that our next meeting has been moved up 1 week for our annual holiday party and beer exchange. We will also have a buffet courtesy of Matt in the Hville kitchen, so come hungry.
For those of you who are new, here’s how the beer exchange will work:
• If you want to participate in the exchange, bring in a 6-pack (or equivalent) of your best homebrew. 12oz and 16oz bottles/cans count as “1”, 22oz and 750ml count as “2”. If you do not have enough homebrew available, you can also bring in commercial craft beer.
• Make sure your homebrew bottles have some kind of tag or label so we know what we're drinking and who made it!
• We will have a table to drop off your beer when you come upstairs and you will then pick a random number.
• Once we are organized and all the beer has been added to the table, we will begin calling numbers. When your number is called, come up to the table and pick up 2 beers (1 if it is a big bottle). We will have 3 rounds total and the goal is to come home with a 6-pack of different beers.
• Please try and arrive early (and hungry) to this meeting as we plan on starting at 7:30 promptly.
ALEiens Homebrew Club Facebook GROUP. Open group, click to join, a more organized way to share information and ideas on Facebook. Dues are $25 a year (March). *The "MEMBER" on your profile picture means you are a paid member.*
Contact the Club Officers at: ALEiensHBC@yahoo.com
Started by Paul Romanowsky in Selling Equipment and Vendor Specials Jul 23, 2015.
Had the chance to visit a few places in Düsseldorf the other day - travelling with friends from the Braustelle in Cologne and hitting no less than 7 brewereies and/or brewpubs.
A short train ride up, and then we went to work at Alter Bahnhof, or "Gulasch", a recent addition on the other side of hte Rhein:…Continue
Posted by Eivind Sandstrand on June 10, 2012 at 12:39pm