ANY BEER INFO PLEASE POST ON THE BREWING-SIGN-UPS PAGE
*Drop off kegs at:
Neshaminy Creek Brewing Company starting on 6/10-6/17
909 Ray Ave, Croydon, PA. Someone should be there M-F brewing, call to check 215-458-7081 & they are open for tasting hours: Wed-Thurs 4-7pm; Fri-Sat 12-7pm; Sun 12-5pm
Naked Brewing Company- starting on 5/28-6/16, EVENINGS ONLY & feel free to call & bug Brian: 267-575-0166
51 Buck Road, Huntingdon Valley, PA (between Street Rd & County Line Rd)
*The beers will be sampled on 6/18, mainly looking for any infection issues.
Club Night & Liberty Well Social Club:
*ALEiens ARE CLUB NIGHT ONLY*
1. Each beer (KEG AND CASE) must have it’s own label. SEE IMAGE BELOW
2. Select the proper label file above based on where you are serving your beer.
3. Choose your club or seminar at the top-most drop-down.
Clubs are listed in alpha-order. Seminars are listed in alpha-order by speaker last name.
4. Choose where you will serve this beer. ALEIENS ARE CLUB NIGHT ONLY
This only applies to Club Night & Liberty Well Social Club labels.
3. Type in your name, mobile phone and beer info.
4. Print your label. Print LANDSCAPE FORMAT on your printer.
5. Cut your label down as much as possible. Then, sandwich it between clear packing tape and attach it to the keg handle or case box.
See the photo on this page.
6. When applying the label, place it facing out, hanging off the keg with the text facing up. If using cases attach the label to the long side of the box.
7. Repeat as needed. Each beer must have it’s own label. SEE IMAGE BELOW.