ALEiens Homebrew Club

Spreading the Joys of Home Brewing Throughout Philadelphia and the Universe!

Special Deal on 12 oz Cobalt Blue Beer Bottles with "Nittany Ale" with a Paw Print printing.

Hi ALEIENS,

I just got a call from a supplier that has some really nice bottles from a now defunt brewery and I thought since I have a lot of customers that are PENN STATE fans that we may be able to make a deal happen. Here's the deal:

The bottles are 12 ounce beer bottles (pry off not screw off). They are Cobalt Blue in color. They also have White Printing directly on the bottle. The printing states "Nittany Ales" with a nittany lion paw print on the bottle. My supplier states the paw print is the size of a babys fist, if that info helps.
The problem is that I would have to purchase a pallet of 100 cases and I do not have the ability to store that many cases here at the shop. My proposal is to take pre-orders from my customers and if I can get pre-orders for 75 cases, I'll go forward and order the 100 cases.

Cost per case would be $8.50
There are 24 bottles per case

Anyone that is interested in participating in this deal, let me know ASAP since these bottles are selling out fast.

Thanks
Paul
Wine Barley & Hops Homebrew
248 Bustleton Pike
Feasterville, PA
(215) 322-4780

Views: 3347

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

paul
i have some storage space avail. one or two pallets are not a problem. let me know. dave
Looks like Midwest Supplies picked up a bunch of these bottles. Selling for $6.95 a case.

http://new.midwestsupplies.com/12-oz-cobalt-blue-bottles-nittany-al...

RSS

UPCOMING MEETINGS

---------------

JUN MEETING:

6/30/2020

TBD

---------------

JUL MEETING:

7/28/2020

TBD

---------------

AUG MEETING: