ALEiens Homebrew Club

Spreading the Joys of Home Brewing Throughout Philadelphia and the Universe!

I just wanted to let everyone know that this year again I will pick up entries at Paul's shop (Wine, Barley & Hops) for this competition. The entry deadline is Thursday the 13th, so I will pick up entries on Wednesday the 12th about 6:00 P.M. and drop them off at Keystone in Montgomeryville the following day. Good luck to all that enter.

Rick

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rick, I believe the contest is "Malt Madness" and not War Of The Worts. Don't know if you can make this correction to the title of your post.

Paul
Just fixed it, thanks Paul, I was asleep when I was posting this.
thanks!
Thanks Rick, it's much apreciated.
Thanks Rick. The wife will be dropping my 6 entries off today. I have my fingers crossed. 6 new beers that never have been judged. Well, it's really only 4. One is in two categories and one I added some fruit.
Saw Rick at the shop this evening and helped him load a couple of boxes into his truck. I forgot to count but I'd guess there's close to 24 entries. Thanks again Rick!
Hope he moved to body out of the way first. Don't need any of that smell in my beer.

Good luck everyone.
Entries have been dropped off as of 1:00 p.m. I did ask how many entries they had recieved and Montgomeryville had about 70 and Bethlehem had about 30, and Home Sweet had 0. They are open til 7:00 so I am sure that more will get dropped off before then.

Good luck to everyone that entered.
I dropped mine off at the Keystone since I was lazy and didn't bottle till Thursday morning before work.

I got a light, balanced pale ale, a hoppy pale ale with a little body to it, and a california common beer.

Hope everyone does well!
I'm sitting at Allentown Brew Works at the moment. They have yet to announce the winners, so I am of course enjoying a beer in the meantime.
Hey, that's great! Wish I were there with you. Keep us posted on any ALEien's ribbons. Thanks!
Sweet, I wish I could be there too. Unfortunately, I can't do the hour and a half drive to get there.

RSS

UPCOMING MEETINGS

---------------

JUN MEETING:

6/30/2020

TBD

---------------

JUL MEETING:

7/28/2020

TBD

---------------

AUG MEETING: