ALEiens Homebrew Club

Spreading the Joys of Home Brewing Throughout Philadelphia and the Universe!

Hey all,

I'm not seeling, but looking to buy..  Late last year I obtained two half barrel stainless kegs.  Just yesterday I chopped the top out of one of them to use for a boil kettle.  I'm looking for a burner if anyone has one for sale.  It'll be put to good use, as I'm using this kettle to brew beer for my friend's wedding rehearsal dinner.  I'm not bothering with all-grain just yet since I'm looking for consistency and I'm a noob with all-grain.

Any burners out there?  If not, I'll take reccomendations.

Matt

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hay Matt, I have a 50000 BTU Bayou Classic burned I`ll sale
Sounds good to me, Bill. Would that include the regulator and hose, as it usually comes in the catalogs? We could talk price and perhaps I could pick it up at the next meeting, if not sooner. I'm looking to start the 10 gallon brews soon so I can get at least one trial run in before the final beer. (unfortunately I don't think my basement is warm enough yet, but that'll be a thread I start tomorrow in the equipment forum)
Yes hose and regulator. Make a offer.
Bill,

Apologies for the delayed response, I was snowbound in southern NJ, withour power or beer. I survived, however! I looked and saw the Bayou classic in Northern at 150,000 BTU for 70, would 40 sound fair for your burner?
40 good. When do you want it?
We could meet down at the Hulmeville sometime soon, have a beer, and exchange cash for burner. With the storm coming it looks like it won't be the next day or two. I'll check with She who must be obeyed and find out which nights I am free soon.
I`m about 5 miles away, I can catch you about any day.
Tomorrow (friday) evening sometime sound good?
I`ll drop in about 6:30 with my girl friend. We`ll be there a fue hours.
Will be there.
Thanks, again! I hope to put it to good use very soon.

RSS

UPCOMING MEETINGS

---------------

APR MEETING:

4/28/2020

TBD

---------------

MAY MEETING:

5/26/2020

TBD

---------------

JUN MEETING: