ALEiens Homebrew Club

Spreading the Joys of Home Brewing Throughout Philadelphia and the Universe!

Suburban Propane sent me a nice letter informing me that they'll jack up the equipment rental fee for the big'ol tank sitting in my back yard (due to increased steel, insurance, and maintenance costs, no less!)

Anyone have a suggestion for a local supplier? While I'm at it switching from Suckurban, I wouldn't mind getting a line pulled to my garage area so that I don't have to buy propane tanks every time I brew...

Thx,

-e

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That`s where I get my tank filled. They have 250 gal. home tanks. I don`t know what they charge.
Called Bruce, and he was a pleasure to deal with. Sounds like they will be cheaper than Suckurban, so once I get some more details, I'm pretty sure I'll make the switch.
Made the switch to Bruce's Propane this week. Excellent customer service, and their rates are about 25% cheaper than Suburban. Now to find some better options on electricity and heating oil...
I just switched. I was with Valley Propane and they didn't like dealing with my little 200 gallon tank. They basically said I was too small of a customer. I have Oil heat and switched to Harris last year. For our fireplace, we have the huge propane tank. We called Harris to switch to their propane and they were out the next day and we had a new tank by the end of the week. I don't have much to compare them with, but they are great to deal with.

http://www.harriscomfort.com/

RSS

UPCOMING MEETINGS

---------------

JUN MEETING:

6/30/2020

TBD

---------------

JUL MEETING:

7/28/2020

TBD

---------------