ALEiens Homebrew Club

Spreading the Joys of Home Brewing Throughout Philadelphia and the Universe!

Kegs, carboys, immersion chiller, and a crappy 3 roller adjustable mill

Cleaning out my brewery storage of extra stuff.

I have 2 or more ball lock, 5 gallon kegs available (requires new seals, maybe poppets) - $15 ea

Two 5-gallon glass carboys, one 6-gallon glass carboy - $10 ea

One copper immersion wort chiller with hose fittings (I think 50' of tubing) - $30

One evil Crankandstein mill.  Cost: beer trade.  3 roller adjustable (via set screws, not knobs).  10" sheave welded to the drive shaft - must motorize; cannot use drill.  I am getting rid of this because it refuses to function well for me so I won't ask anyone to pay for it except for with beer.  It doesn't like to draw the malt through the first two rollers, though in theory this can be fixed with simple tools.

Please let me know if you're interested. 

Views: 254

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd definately take the 6 gal carboy off your hands. If you're not selling the stuff in sets. I can bring the $$ to next meeting, just remind me if you want to sell me just the carboy. Also maybe the immersion chiller but I'd like to see pic. i'm looking for one with more tubing than the one I have.
I'm not selling in sets, so it's yours.
done. Any pics of the chiller?
Attached one up above in the original discussion. It's not bright and shiny but it's in good condition (I can make it bright and shiny with a little phosphoric acid, but it's really just cosmetic).
oh, sorry, must have missed that originally. Are those garden hose attachments on the in and out?
Yes, they're fit for a garden hose. This came from MoreBeer in 2005 (they've since changed their immersion chillers). It works great but I've since switched to a plate chiller.

I actually only uploaded the picture after you asked; I unfortunately attached it on the parent, not the reply.

Anyone plan to brew in this storm?
Jeff are you going to be at the next meeting? I'll take the carboy if you still want to sell it to me
What's left? I'm in the process of accumulating my brewing equipment. . .interested in the chiller, kegs, carboys
Is there any equipment left that your selling?

RSS

UPCOMING MEETINGS

---------------

JAN MEETING:

1/28/2019

Fields of Gold

Hot Side Brewing

---------------

FEB MEETING:

2/25/2020

ALEien Origins

AHA Overview