ALEiens Homebrew Club

Spreading the Joys of Home Brewing Throughout Philadelphia and the Universe!

Hey Aleiens, I just thought I would introduce myself.  My name is Matt and I am a home brewer.  I've been brewing for three years.  I make all grain 10 gallon batches using a gravity fed keggle, converted cooler, keggle system.  I use a chest freezer with temp control for fermentation and I have a 3 tap kegerator.  It's not fancy but I think it's pretty cool. 

I typically brew Pale Ales and IPAs.  I occasionally throw in a Wheat, Belgian, Brown or Stout.  My current line up includes a Summer Wheat, the same wheat with home made serrano pepper extract, and a Belgian honey ale hybrid I made last November.

I live in Levittown and would like to make it to the meetings at the Hulmeville, but my work schedule usually prevents that from happening.  I'm in the Air Force, and I don't work normal hours.

Anyway, I am looking forward to participating in the forum, and hopefully catching up with you at a meeting some day.

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to the club, Matt.  Look forward to seeing you at a meeting or some other club event!  And to trying your brew!  :)
Welcome to the group Matt. Let me know if you need anything.

RSS

UPCOMING MEETINGS

---------------

APRIL MEETING:

4/30/2019

Iron Brewer Round 2

---------------

MAY MEETING:

5/28/2019

TBD

---------------

JUNE MEETING: