ALEiens Homebrew Club

Spreading the Joys of Home Brewing Throughout Philadelphia and the Universe!

cleaning  out  my  basement and  I  have   about 16 cases  of  bottles, mostly 12 oz, some 22.5 (franziskaner) some  returnable rolling  rock,  a case  of  16 oz returnable, some  nice  heavy  champagne  bottles  too. a  mixed  bag,  some  with  labels  some  with  labels  removed.

I  will put  these  up on freecycle on 2/13/2011  but wanted  to  offer  them  here  first. 

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you  can  email  me   at   

chrisbushnell@gmail.com

if  you are interested

Chris, I had the same issue last year. I also make wine and I had like 15 cases of wine bottles. I put something on craigslist saying that the bottles were on the curb. With in an hour, someone drove by and picked them up.

It seems like there isn't a big response so far... maybe   most  are  like  me  with  more  bottles  than  they  need.

I  like the idea of setting them out at the curb- I'll  do  that the  weekend  before  my  recycling  day. In  the  meantime, they  will be  available  here until 2/13/2011  

hi   johnny  b-

I posted  these  bottles  also  on a south  jersey  club  site and am waiting  for someone to contact me about these botttles. I'm looking to give em  away,  but  might have to split  them up if  the  other  fellow wants some  also. I posted on the other site asking  him  if  he  wants   me  to save  him  some  cases.

where  are  you  located?  I'm  in  Narberth zip  code  19072  if  you  want  to google  map it 

RSS

UPCOMING MEETINGS

---------------

SEPT MEETING:

9/25/2019

OKTOBERFEST!

---------------

OCT MEETING:

10/29/2019

---------------

NOV MEETING:

11/19/2019