ALEiens Homebrew Club

Spreading the Joys of Home Brewing Throughout Philadelphia and the Universe!

Hello ALEiens,

Just wanted everyone to know that the BUZZ-OFF Homebrew Competition is coming up again. This competition is held by the BUZZ Homebrew Club in Chester County.
Once again, Wine Barley & Hops Homebrew Supply is a drop off point for entries into this fine competition. Entries can be dropped off between May 9th and June 23rd. The date that the contest will take place is June 6, 2009. More info on this contest can be found at the following website http://www.buzzhomebrewclub.com/
We hope that the ALEiens enter a lot of their great homebrews into this competition. Come on ALEiens, let's enter them homebrews and show everyone what great brewers we have in this club!!!!

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We all should have a bunch of HefeWeizens to enter!
Just realized you wrote entries will be accepted until June 23rd, when it is May 23rd.
Hey Jeff,

Nice catch on the mistake I made on the date. Can you go in and correct my original post?

Thanks

Paul
I don't think I can. They give you 15 minutes. It is ok. People will read it here.
Hey, I have a question or two. When filling out the entry form for this, 15A is where I assume the Big Brew day heffe belongs. 15A is listed as weizen/weissebier in the BJCP guidelines. Is that what I should put down on the style line on the form, or should I define it as a heffeweizen?

And I'm assuming that it's $5 per entry right? I guess I pay that when I drop them off?
Yes, The Hefe is 15A.

When dropping off the entry's, I place the cash or check into an envelope and into the 6 pack with my forms. The home brew shops do not take the money, they are simply drop off points.
Cool, thanks for the info Jeff. I just handed my entries over to Paul today. Hopefully they will be carbed up by the time the judges get to them.

RSS

UPCOMING MEETINGS

---------------

MAR MEETING:

CANCELLED!!!

---------------

APR MEETING:

3/31/2020

IRON BREWER X RD. 2

Hands on Beer Judging

---------------

MAY MEETING: