ALEiens Homebrew Club

Spreading the Joys of Home Brewing Throughout Philadelphia and the Universe!

Who would be up for getting a group together to do some brewery tours?  We could probably get a bus for a few hours on the cheap, start/finish at the Ville and include Weyerbacher and a few more on the tours. 

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It'd be great!  We could end the day with a visit to what seems to be an awesome restaurant/beer place in Allentown (if I could only remember the name of it...)

People who are interested should sound off here so we can get a preliminary head count!

They should also state a preferance for date.  I believe most local breweries only do tours on saturdays, generally from 11am-3pm or the like.  So assume we'd need to leave the Ville at 10am or earlier. 
My kind of Saturday morning sports.
Jan 15th won't work for me as I'm going out of town on the 16th for a week or so.  I need at least a month's time to prep the "home schedule"...  :)
Wife & I have wanted to do this all last summer...I was talking to Mike and Allen(? sorry if name is wrong) about doing one or 2 motorcycle tours...a few more by car/bus would round things out nicely. I like the start/finish at Ville idea.
I had always wanted to go to Rehobeth, but I think, due to the tv show, that place is going to be overrun by lookyloos for the year :/
I might be down for a few tours depending on what the date is, I'll follow the thread and if the date works I'm down!
I think we should shoot for sometime in February, just to get it all together.  I would assume valentine's weekend is out. 
Other than Valentines and Feb 26th, I think I'm good for February  :)

Dogfish Head is so worth it!

My fiancee and I just got back from spending a week in Rehoboth Beach.  I think we went to DFH for 90% of the trip!

I've been wanting to go there for quite awhile now, but was afraid it would be overcrowded now, due to the tv show

RSS

UPCOMING MEETINGS

---------------

APR MEETING:

4/28/2020

TBD

---------------

MAY MEETING:

5/26/2020

TBD

---------------

JUN MEETING: