ALEiens Homebrew Club

Spreading the Joys of Home Brewing Throughout Philadelphia and the Universe!

Big Brew 2010 is right around the corner and we need to get a head count. We need to know who is 100% available to bring there equipment out to brew with on May 1st. We have limited space and may need to find a new location depending on the response we have. 

UPDATE:
I am making a list and checking it twice. Please post below in the forum if you are going to be at Big Brew. The Poll Ideas didn't work.  When you post that you will be at Big Brew, i will add your name to this list. 

People who are brewing:

1. Jeff Louella / Andy Gross

2. Eivind SandStrand / Don Gravatt

3. Matt Myers

4. Christian Mosebach

5. Blaise Fougere

6. Bill Schools

7. DeChico Family

8. Martin Carr

Views: 178

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Definitely ok. Plenty of room for that.
To Celebrate the ALEIENS BIG BREW EVENT......... Wine Barley & Hops Homebrew will offer a 15% DISCCOUNT to those brewers that will be brewing at the official Aleiens Big Brew Day Event. To be eligable for the 15% Discount you must be signed up as a brewer at the event and also purchase all of the ingredients for your recipe

If you decide to take us up on this deal, you can save us some time by e-mailing us your recipe in advance and letting us know when you will be in to pick it up so we can get it ready for you in advance.

Thanks and we hope this event is a big success and that everyone has an enjoyable Big Brew Day.

Go ALEiens !!

Paul
Wine Barley & Hops Homebrew Supply
Ahhh, I swore I replied to one forum about this. My dad and I WILL be brewing that day, please add us :)
If anyone is interested, I will be asking some local Brewers to donate some Yeast for our event. In the past Victory, Flying Fish and Philadelphia Brewing have donated Yeast to my old Homebrew group. There is nothing like innoculating your Wort with a nice healthy cup of fresh active yeast. It's Bubbling before you head home!!
Let me know what yeast you might like , and I'll tell you what I can get. I'll be doing a brewery drive by anyway.
CHEERS!!!!
Has a time and location been determined yet?
Yes check out the events page for details.

Basically it is at the Hulmeville Inn. Setup at 9am, brew until mid afternoon.
I will be there to document this glorious event on film. Hopefully we'll get some cooperation from Mother Nature.

Mike
So far, the weather channel is stating

Sat May 1
Partly Cloudy
74°

That's good to me
super. For those of us not brewing, but going to learn and hang out, is there anything that we should bring? Besides some homebrews?
i will be brewing with martin
Unfortunately something came up. So, I shall be struck from the brewing list and be forever in shame at missing such a glorious event..
off with your head!

RSS

UPCOMING MEETINGS

---------------

MAR MEETING:

CANCELLED!!!

---------------

APR MEETING:

3/31/2020

IRON BREWER X RD. 2

Hands on Beer Judging

---------------