I own a Mac and use Beer Alchemy by Kent Place Software as my recipe/notes/beer math app. I happened to go to their website and noticed a new iPhone App called BrewMath.
Includes these handy Calculators! It's only $4.99. So worth it!
- Weights, Volumes, Temperature and Gravity
- Strike temperature, Infusion and Decoction volumes, Batch sparging
Beer Color Swatch
- Match your pint to the swatch
- Using Tinseth, Daniels, Rager and Garetz formulas
- Primed and Forced
- Apparent, Real, ABV and ABW
SG Correction for Hydrometers
- Adjust Readings for Temperature
- Brix to Gravity, OG from current Brix and SG, SG from current Brix and OG
Yeast Pitching Rate
- For Liquid, Dry and Slurry yeast
- ABV, ABW, Calories per serving, Standard Drinks per serving
- Work out your brew's new gravity