Time: June 5, 2010 from 12pm to 3pm
Location: Isaac Newton's
Street: 18 South State Street
City/Town: Newtown, Pa
Website or Map: http://www.facebook.com/pages…
Event Type: grillin', and, chillin', with, sierra, nevada
Organized By: brad martin
Latest Activity: May 20, 2010
Our first event for Philly Beer Week, the Grillin' and Chillin' with Sierra is Isaac's take on a backyard BBQ! We're going to have a delicious buffet along an array of great Sierra Nevada beers on draft.
With admission, you get the following:
- Empty 2 Liter Isaac Newton's Growler
- 3 Sierra Nevada Draft Beers - choose from Southern Hemisphere Harvest Ale, Kellerweisse, Ken and Fritz's Anniversary Ale, and Belgian Triple
- Delicious buffet prepared with the Sierra products including:
Carbonnades Flamandes (Flemish Beer Beef) simmered in Belgian Triple
Southern Hemisphere Harvest Ale basted Pulled Pork
Grilled Chicken Legs brushed with a Kellerweisse Spicy Orange Glaze
Meditterean Pasta Salad
- Steve Olintz from Sierra Nevada as your host
- an afternoon drinking great beer, chillin’ in the sunshine (hopefully!)
- to be on-hand for the tapping of Sierra Nevada’s Philly ExPorter made by a crew including some highly respected individuals in Philly’s beer scene along with our own Brad Martin! Tapping of this extremely rare beer will be at 4:00 sharp!
Tickets are only $40 and will go fast! Don’t miss a great start to Beer Week!